To sign up now: PeekaCity developer's API sign up page.
To view the developer guide: PeekaCity developer guide
PeekaCity API Network
Add a PeekaCity™ Amenity Map to your website
The Peekacity API Network enables member sites to easily add amenity information by offering unmatched local information to keep people coming back. There are two types of APIs: Embedded Amenity Maps
Locate an address on an interactive map and easily add in neighboring amenities.Amenity Reports
Create high quality PDF maps and reports of the neighboring amenities.
- Read the Developer Guide for your choice of API to get instructions for making WebService calls.
- Get a PeekaCity ID (PCID). You must create a PeekaCity account to get the PCID.
- Innovate! — be sure to use your PCID to make your API calls.
Some things you need to know...
For all APIs
- Limit embedded queries to 1,000 per day, per API. If you think you need more, please request a higher call limit by filling out a request form.
- Provide a Web-based user interface directly to consumers for their personal use (no caching or data storage)
- Include PeekaCity text, images, and links in all API input and output elements
- Make PeekaCity technology available for free to customers, without registration
- The license is only valid for use on a Member website; special permissions are required for uses such as MSN web toolbars.
- Notify PeekaCity of any breach of terms and help resolve them
- Each consumer-facing provider must have its own PCID
- Implement anti-scraping measures